Sunday, November 9, 2008

RSS and Feeds

After tracking my blogs on my RSS I realized how convenient it is to use. I like being able to have interesting sites come to me rather than searching for it on my own. I am able to receive local weather, news, and new ideas in education daily. I also have sites about new music and news in entertainment. Being accessed to my RSS has saved me a lot of time. I find the RSS very useful and will continue to use it and track my blogs weekly. Here are some of the sites that I have been tracking:

elementary blog


Steelers

USA Today-Education


Education News

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Lauren, I love that you subscribed to the Steeler website. I am an avid sports fan, but I never thought to subscribe to individual sports teams' websites. Thanks for the idea.